Collection of Nevada Southern University memorabilia
As part of UNLV’s 50th Anniversary celebration, the Barrick Museum of Natural History will feature a collection of UNLV memorabilia from alumni, students, faculty, staff, and community members. We invite you to tour the exhibit as we honor UNLV's founding and showcase the university's unique history.
Some of the items featured in the exhibit include:
- UNLV football sweatshirt c. 1968
- Letters of congratulations
- Mementos from the 1961 Nevada Southern Cotillion
- Basketball warm-up jacket 1965
- Original NSU football sweats (NSU)
- Original football jersey # 70
- Programs from 1970 game against UNR
- NSU 1961 Student President cardigan
- NSU freshman beanie "Class of '69 "
- NCAA Final Four basketball autographed by all championship team
Grand Opening Reception
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Marjorie Barrick Museum of Natural History
The exhibit will continue through Jan. 4, 2008.
Weekdays 8 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Saturdays 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Closed state and federal holidays
If you would like to see a preview of the Memorabilia Exhibit, please view the online photo gallery.